Midday Supervisor (1:1 Support)
Grade 4 - £18,564 (Pro rata)
Term Time only
5 hours and 50 minutes per week
Fixed Term until 22 August 2021
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and caring Midday Supervisor who has empathy and an understanding of children in the age range concerned. You will take responsibility for the health and safety and security of a child during the School lunch break.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of working with children
- An empathy with and an understanding of children in the age range concerned
In return we will give you opportunity to:
• Be an integral member of the team in a vibrant school
• Create an outstanding learning environment for the success of all of our children
• Play a significant part in continuing to develop our school
• Be part of a wider community of Discovery Schools Academy Trust
Why Choose Us:
We are committed to providing a safe and inspirational environment for children to enjoy learning and enable them to achieve their best, irrespective of ability or circumstances. We encourage them to be curious about the world we live in within a creative and nurturing environment whilst offering real life contexts in which to apply their learning.
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they attend. Teaching and learning excellence is shared through learning networks, sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding organisations.
What We Offer:
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
• Good opportunities for personal and career development
• Pension Scheme
• Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts
*Please note - There is an opportunity to combine this role with our 7.5 hours a week Wrap Around Care Assistant Role also at Captains Close Primary School. You will need provide a separate application for each role.
Closing date for applications is 11th October 2020
Interviews to held on from 14 October 2020
Asfordby Captains Close Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.