Avanti Hall School is an all-through academy, which opened in September 2013. We currently have 350 pupils and will reach full capacity of 620+ pupils in 2021.
Avanti Hall School is part of the Avanti Schools Trust. All appointed applicants will be engaged on Avanti Schools Trust contracts, terms and conditions. Avanti’s strong track record in running good and outstanding schools is bringing valuable expertise to our school’s stability, improvement and future.
We are now looking to appoint enthusiastic and motivated Midday Supervisors to start as soon as possible.
If you are highly motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humor, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
We are looking for someone who:
• Will enjoy a challenge and be able to motivate and improve a growing school
• Is passionate about being a midday supervisor
• Is resourceful, dynamic
• Is committed to their own professional development
• Will show commitment to the school’s values
• Is determined to be an outstanding midday supervisor
• Who wants to be part of a school which is on a journey to excellence
We are able to offer:
• A strong vision of Educational Excellence-Character Formation- Spiritual Insight
• Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
• A committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective School Stakeholder Committee
• Professional development with high expectations that everyone learns, grows and achieves
• Supportive parents and a School Stakeholder Committee
• A hardworking team of professionals who are encouraged to have high expectations.
• Excellent support and professional development for all
• want to be an outstanding Midday Supervisor who is passionate in providing the best experiences for our pupils.
• may come from any background, faith or non-faith, but who aim high, expect the best and thrive on collaboration and partnership.
• you recognise the importance of the culture and ethos of faith-based schools in securing high standards.
• have a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential.
• understand how to keep our environment both inside and out safe.
Together, with your excellent lunchtime support and our commitment to raising standards and providing memorable experiences, we can help mold a future of compassionate, humble, respectful young people, able to communicate effectively through well-developed skills and able to contribute as fulfilled and successful British citizens. Be part of this journey with us.
Avanti Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check unless internally appointed and still within the cycle of DBS re-checks.
References will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview. We welcome applications from both men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities. In line with the safer recruitment process, CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 17th August 2020 at 12 noon
Interview Date: Week commencing 21st August 2020.
Avanti Hall School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.