Required as soon as possible
Part time 6.25 hours per week- actual working hours noon – 1:15pm
Term time only
Salary grade A point 1b
£2,528.64 actual salary
South Wilford Endowed Church of England Primary School is looking for a motivated, energetic and organised individual to become part of the Midday Supervisor team.
Main Responsibilities are:
- Supervision, organisation and safeguarding of children within the playground or dining hall environment.
- Organise and develop interactive activities for the children during play
- To use class registers and operate the system designed to ensure all children receive a school meal
- To encourage dining arrangements that promote an orderly and pleasant meal service for pupils
- To assist as required to ensure a calm, clean environment in the dining hall
The successful candidate will be friendly, have good communication skills as well as the ability to adapt their approach to suit the needs and different personalities of the children.
- Exhibit a calm and reassuring manner
- Be passionate about making a difference to every child.
- Value a team working approach and be keen to contribute and share your skills with colleagues
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to build on and maintain strong relationships with staff, parents and carers, children, governors and the local and wider community.
- Be punctual and reliable
In return we offer:
- A welcoming community and a highly motivated, professional staff team that are driven towards continuously raising standards.
- A happy working environment with friendly and well-behaved children,
- Excellent professional development opportunities through an extensive range of network groups and other Transform Trust initiatives
- Calm and purposeful environments
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and community
- Suitable training, including First Aid, where required.
- Career opportunities as part of a successful Multi Academy Trust
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed Please contact Heather Stannard in the office to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
How to apply
Application packs are available from the school office. Please drop-by, telephone or e-mail . Similarly, if you have any questions or queries, please contact the school office.
Closing date : November 6th 2020 (noon)
Transform Trust is a Multi Academy Trust with over 6700 children in 19 Primary Schools covering Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Derby and Derbyshire. Joining us, you will be part of an ambitious and innovative organisation. We promote the autonomy and local nature of each of our schools and we are an enabling organisation rather than a directive one.
We believe education has the power to transform lives and communities. Our Vision is to provide high quality education and deliver the best outcomes for children.
We are partners in East Midlands Maths Hub, Derby Research School, Inspiring Leaders and Challenge Partners.
We can offer you:
- Unrivalled opportunities for professional development through our schools and Transform Teaching School Alliance
- Trust support networks
- Staff benefits such as 24/7/365 employee welfare support; tax saving salary sacrifice schemes; a staff benefits scheme that offers a host of benefits and discounts
- Annual staff survey to allow you to provide us with feedback on what it’s like to work for us
- Annual children’s/staff awards which celebrates the successes and achievements of our children and staff
For more information about us please watch the Transform film
Transform Trust and its Academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This appointment is subject to safer recruitment procedures, including satisfactory references, medical, enhanced DBS with children’s barred list clearance and completion of safeguarding children in education training.
South Wilford Endowed CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.