Southcoates Primary Academy are looking to appoint three reliable and hardworking Midday Supervisors to join our team.
Start Date: November 2020
Salary: NJC SCP 1
Contract: Part Time and Fixed-Term (Term Time Only): November 2020 to 23 July 2021
Southcoates Academy are looking for three motivated, enthusiastic and organised individuals to join our Team of Midday Supervisors. The weekly working hours will be 1 hour a day (Term Time Only) across the Academy’s lunchtime period (varying between 11.45 am and 1.15 pm).
Our Academy is a 2-form entry school and we currently have 358 pupils on roll; this includes 39 FTE place Nursery provision. As part of The Enquire Learning Trust, we work collaboratively with other Academies and share best practice to enhance provision and transform the culture of learning and teaching.
The staff and governors are committed to ensuring that the children enjoy their learning, feel safe and are well cared for within an environment of mutual respect, where the views and opinions of the whole school community are valued.
The successful candidates will:
• Work to provide safe supervision of all pupils during the lunchtime period
• Encourage good behaviour within a welcoming and caring environment in accordance with the Academy’s behaviour policy
• Ensure pupils are engaged in play activities during their lunch break
• Provide first aid to pupils who are sick or injured during the lunchtime period.
We can offer:
• The support of an effective team both within the Academy and The Enquire Learning Trust
• Dedication to continually improve standards of learning and teaching
• A caring, hardworking and respectful environment with a focus on improving life chances for all children
• First Aid training
• Free Health Care Scheme membership.
Closing date: Wednesday 28 October 2020 at 12.00 noon
Shortlisting date: Week commencing 2 November 2020
Interview date: To be confirmed
An offer of employment to the above posts will be subject to receipt of satisfactory disclosures from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Southcoates Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The Enquire Learning Trust is fully committed to achieving fairness and equality in employment and seeks to achieve a workforce which reflects the diversity of the communities it serves. No applicant or employee will be treated less favourably or disadvantaged on the grounds of gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnicity, disability, religion, sexual orientation, age or any other unjustifiable reason.
Southcoates Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.