Start Date: Monday 2 November 2020, or as soon as possible after
Contract: Part time (term time only, 38 weeks per year). Fixed Term contract until 31 March 2021. Contract will be reviewed in Spring 2021
Salary: £9.30 per hour, annual pro rata salary £3,049
Hours per week: 11:45am to 1:15pm (7.5 hours per week)
St Peter’s C of E Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable Midday Supervisor. The role will involve:
- helping to set out the lunch tables & benches
- supervising our children in the dining hall, helping the younger children in particular, and promoting good table manners for everyone
- supervising our children in the outdoor play areas
- supervising the waste trolley and clearing up any spills etc to maintain a safe and pleasant environment
- helping to clear away the lunch tables & benches, sweep the floor etc
St Peter’s is a friendly, fully inclusive school. Good relationships between staff, pupils, parents and visitors are very important to us. As a church school, we require all staff to have regard to our Christian character.
The salary paid will be in line with Surrey Pay Grade PS1/2, £9.30 per hour, term time only (38 weeks per year). The contract is initially until 31 March 2021, but will be reviewed early in the spring term.
St Peter’s C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and to reference checks.