Chilworth Infant School in Surrey is seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor.Chilworth Infant School is a popular, well-resourced one form entry school, set in extensive grounds in an area of outstanding beauty.
The field, wildlife area and surrounding woodlands are used to enhance outdoor learning opportunities. A member of staff runs our popular and established forest school programme.
We offer high quality early years education for our children aged 4 to 7 years.
We are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to join our supportive and dedicated team.
Please see the attached Job Profile for further details.
We are looking for someone with:
• A first aid qualification - Desirable
• A qualification / successful completion of a training course in working with children - Desirable
• Experience of working as part of a team
• Experience of working with children in a school setting - Desirable
• An ability to show initiative and apply effective strategies to deal with situations which may arise in school e.g. taking appropriate action if it starts raining or dealing with a disagreement between children
• An ability to interact with pupils and colleagues
• Commitment to equality of opportunity for all regardless of gender, disability, religion, and ethnic origin
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to work in a friendly and stimulating environment as part of a supportive and caring team
• a commitment to staff well-being and maintenance of work/life balance
• happy, well behaved and motivated children
• the chance to work in a school where standards are high
• strong support from parents and governors
Salary: Surrey Grade 3
Hours: 3 to 5 Hours per week, subject to negotiation. Role is an hour per day 12pm till 1pm, Monday to Friday. Working days also subject to negotiation. Term time i.e. 38 weeks per year.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing date: 4 December 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and families and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check.