Eyres Monsell Primary School based in Leicester is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and flexible lunchtime assistant for a term-time position. The successful candidate will be a friendly and reliable team member with an interest in working with children in a busy large school.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 1 hour per day, term time only
- 5 days per week
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Pension Scheme.
- Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
You will be responsible for supervising pupils over the lunchtime period, encourgaing them to engage in activities, ensuring behaviour is managed positively, and ensuring that health and safety expectations are adhered to.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- a keen eye for detail
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- an alignment to a can-do culture.
- a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Find out more about us by visiting our career page and school website.
Eyres Monsell Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification and will be required to complete a DBS disclosure.