Contract type: Permanent
• Pay Grade: C (Starting salary £2,509 pro rata per Annum) Approx. £9 per hour
• Working Days / Hours: Monday to Friday: 12:15 -13:30pm - 6 hours 15 mins per week
• Closing Date: Friday 28th January 2022
• Interview Dates: TBC
• Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and flexible Midday Supervisor for term-time permanent positions. The successful candidate will be friendly and reliable team member with an interest in working with children. They must work well as part of a team and have good communication skills with adults and children alike. They may be required to work 1:1 with individual children to support them at lunchtime.
We are looking for someone who has:
• A proven ability to work on their own initiative;
• A keen eye for detail;
• A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults;
• An alignment to a can-do culture;
• A commitment to the happiness well-being of our children.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young persons and must ensure that the highest priority is given following the guidance and regulations to safeguard children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Baring Service and qualification checks.