Mid Day Supervisory Assistant. This post will start on 7th September 2020 or as soon as possible there after.
The post is a part time post for one hour a day, five days a week (5 hours week) term time only.
Salary Scale G01 - £9.00 - £9.36 per hour (pay award pending).
The post is subject to the postholder having a successful Disclosure and Barring Service application.
The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 17th August 2020.
Duties would normally include the following:-
1. Control of the dinner queue.
3. Supervising students eating meals.
4. Ensuring crockery, cutlery, trays and leftovers are returned by students to relevant collection and disposal points.
5. Supervising activities in the playground, and indoors in bad weather.
6. Ensuring appropriate behaviour of students.
7. Encouraging students out of school buildings when they should be outside.
8. Referring incidents to Senior Staff
9. Any other relevant duties as directed by the senior members of staff or Headteacher.
Elfed High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.