Middle and High School Art Teacher
Full time and Permanent
Required from August 2020
Overview of the School and the Role
TLC International School is a well-established International School situated in Dongguan, China. We are seeking an outstanding Middle School and Art Teacher who is available to begin work in August 2020.
It's often difficult to find a school that offers a balanced, nurturing environment as well as, high quality academic instruction. All parents want to provide the best possible education for their child. TLC International School is uniquely qualified to exceed your expectations.
TLC International School was started by Dr. and Mrs. Craig Kempf after decades of experience in teaching and administrating in American school settings. They came to China in 2002 invited by a local university to lead their English Training Department. However, after some exposure to the local international schools in Dongguan, they felt there was still an unmet need in this age bracket as well. A small group of expatriate families who were looking for a school for their children approached the Kempfs. They wanted to find a school that would teach strong moral character as well as hire teachers with a loving approach and strong grasp on truth.
We are seeking a Middle School Art Teacher who will:
- Teach classes of about 18 students.
- Teach Art classes from Grade 6 to Grade 12.
- Practice faith integration and implement the Christian philosophy of education throughout the curriculum.
- Be a part of a supportive and encouraging team.
- Meet periodically with the Secondary Principal and other teachers to discuss any problems and make plans for the enrichment of the program.
- Write weekly lesson plans and quarterly reports.