Millgate School – "Transforming Lives and Inspiring Futures"
Millgate is a large successful special school for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. We currently have vacancies for 2 SEN Level C Teaching Assistants to cover maternity leave and are looking for people with excellent interpersonal and listening skills who can build trust and confidence with our students.
The successful Candidate will:
- Have the hunger and thirst to recognise potential within SEMH students and inspire rapid and accelerated progress in order to reach their full potential
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to inspire and motivate all members of our school community
- Have a view of education that promotes all aspects of a young person's development .
In return we will offer you:
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff within the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further.
- The chance to transform the lives of students who learn to love learning and become proud of their achievements.
We warmly welcome an informal conversation prior to application.
Working Hours: 37 hours a week, 39 weeks a year
Closing date: 7th June 2020
Interview date: w/c TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.