Part Time, Fixed Term (one year initially)
32.5hrs per week (7am – 2pm), 45 weeks (term time plus one week)
TD16 – £15,239.95 per annum actual (FTE £20,049.00)
Various Trust Locations
27 August 2019
Early September 2019
We are looking to appoint a Mobile Cook to join our Catering team to work across all schools within TDET to ensure an excellent catering service is provided when absences/additional support is required. The role involves ensuring the service provided meets the required standards, and achieves a consistent high standard and is cost effective. The successful candidate will ensure the food cooked is fresh, interesting and is fully committed to helping provide a nutritious healthy balanced diet that is suitable for the age range being served.
- A full clean driving license
- Experience of working in a catering environment
- Experience of working in a team as well as working independently
- Good knowledge of food preparation, cooking and helping to serve fresh, healthy food
- Good understanding of the nutritional value of food, stock control and rotation
- Level 2 Food Safety (or equivalent) qualification is essential
- CIEH Level 2 award in supervising Food Safety in Catering or equivalent
What we can offer you:
- Excellent working facilities in a modern and inspirational environment
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals
- Excellent salary package
- Outstanding professional development and a high quality induction programme
- Fantastic training/development/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment
- Opportunity for of progression across Thomas Deacon Academy Education Trust
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking)
- LGPS Pension Scheme
TD Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply please click on the Vacancies page of our website www.tdet.education where you will be directed to the application page.
If you have any questions regarding this post please contact the HR Team on 01733 426063 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the full job description for this role, please click here