If you’re looking for a job that allows you to inspire and support the children of the future, then The Bristol Montessori School could be for you. We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and experienced early years educator to join our Montessori family.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fully conversant with the EYFS and be able to implement this creatively.
- Have knowledge of the Montessori curriculum or a willingness to discover this beautiful teaching methodology through formal training. We expect all of our staff to train in Montessori teaching.
- Hold a full and relevant Early Years qualification, at Level 3 or above, preferably QTS or Level 6.
- Be flexible with a real focus on TEAMWORK.
- Hold a Montessori Diploma or have significant experience working in the Montessori setting.
In line with our safer recruitment policy, we will ask you to complete a job application form, seek references with permission and consult any social media presence.
We are looking for one teacher to join our wonderful team, working on a full-time basis 40 hours per week, starting in November 2021.
The Bristol Montessori School is an educational establishment for children age 2-5 years and runs all year round. The two main things we look for in a candidate is a genuine love for children and their early development and being a TEAM PLAYER. Working in early years is challenging but so rewarding when you share the magic with your colleagues.
If you have any questions or would like to introduce yourselves to us before applying, we'd love for you to give us a call.
The Bristol Montessori is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.