Montessori/Early Years teacher
A motivated and enthusiastic Montessori teacher is required to work with children aged 2 ½ to 5 in our Ofsted Outstanding setting.
We are open term time only, from 8.30 – 4.00 Monday – Thursday, and 8.30 – 12.15 Fridays. The school has places for 24 children.
This is a part time post (28 – 31 hrs/week over 4 days) starting in April 2022, initially fixed term for one year, with the possibility of becoming full time.
You will be…
- a committed early years professional, with an understanding of Montessori practice
- highly attentive to children’s developmental needs
- experienced in working with children aged 2 ½ to 5 yrs.
We offer you…
- a competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- opportunities for continuous professional development
- the opportunity to join our small team of dedicated practitioners.
Please contact Mary Lazo by email by 4th February 2022 for an application pack.
Closing Date: 25th February 2022
Interview Date: W/c 7th March 2022
Clifton Children’s House is committed to promoting Equality and Diversity, and to increasing the diversity of our team. Where candidates meet the person specification equally we will use positive action under the Equality Act 2010 to appoint a candidate from an underrepresented group.
We are committed to safeguarding children and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Clifton Children's House Montessori School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.