The Xavier Catholic Education Trust.
The Trust currently has 14 schools in its community across Surrey. Eleven are primary and three are secondary – all in the Diocese of Arundel & Brighton. We have come together to work collaboratively for the benefit of all the children we serve. The aim of the Trust is to provide the children in our care with the best possible education within a caring and supportive Catholic ethos.
We will support the spiritual, moral, social, cultural and physical development of each child, as well as maximising progress, achievement and attainment to ensure their intellectual growth and to fulfil their potential.
The role of MSFM is for the Trust’s 14 schools and to support the work of the Trust’s Estates Manager.
The MSFM will be based at the Xavier Catholic Education Trust’s office at Salesian School, Chertsey. He/she will be required to visit the Trust’s schools at their different locations, on a regular basis. The role will provide FM support to the schools and contribute to the schools’ decisions regarding premises management, also to advise schools on the development of their Premises Teams.
- Provide facilities management support to the Schools’ Premises Teams on both hard and soft services.
- Provide information to progress variations, life cycle replacement programmes and to monitor external contracts within a set financial framework, and drive quality and performance standards.
- Support the Schools’ Business Managers and the Trust Compliance Manger to ensure that the Estate requirements of the Trust are achieved in a professional manner, in line with Statutory and Trust guidelines at all times.
- Develop effective working relationships with support functions, business managers, suppliers and sub-contractors to improve site based performance.
- Fully support the Schools in all aspects of day to day reactive and planned activity.
Xavier Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.