Based at Hampton Hill Junior School, St. James’s Avenue, Hampton Hill, TW12 1HW
Start Date: 20th April 2020
Hours: 2.5 Days per week
We are seeking to appoint a motivated, inspirational and strategic Music practitioner to join our forward-thinking team.
• Passionate about Music, teaching and learning and about enabling all children to achieve success?
• Looking for a challenge?
• Enthusiastic about the continued improvement of our school and Federation?
• Able to support, motivate and challenge pupils and colleagues?
• An “Outstanding” school (OFSTED December 2011)
• A popular and over-subscribed three-form entry school, with strong links to local community.
• A “Growth Mindset” school which promotes the development of reflective, independent learners.
• A school fully committed to staff wellbeing.
• A friendly, hardworking and welcoming environment.
• Children who are committed, enthusiastic and fully engaged in their learning.
• Professional and dedicated staff as well as supportive parents and governors
• Opportunities to liaise across the Federation with our linked Infant School
• Continued professional development opportunities
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, please contact our school office to arrange an appointment. You will get an opportunity to see our award-winning garden and school chickens; children in leadership roles across the school; outstanding choirs and musicians as well as staff with a smile!
Hampton Hill Junior School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Closing date: Monday 10th February 2020
Interview date: WC 17th February 2020