Part Time Music Teacher
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated music teacher who is passionate about children and their learning.
Come and join our friendly and supportive team, where you will be provided with opportunities to develop your career.
The successful candidate will teach Nursery through to Year 6.
We are looking for a music teacher who is:
- Exemplary in their teaching with a passion to enrich our pupils’ school experience with music
- Highly organised, motivational and flexible
- Inspiring and reflective in their classroom practice
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Committed to high standards of achievement, progress and behaviour for all
We can offer:
- A positive, supportive and happy environment
- Competitive salary depending on experience and qualifications
- Opportunities to continuing professional development
- Guaranteed PPA time
- Enthusiastic and energetic pupils
- On site parking
- Close to tube and overground stations
St Mary’s School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful for this position you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before appointment is confirmed. References will be sought on shortlisted candidates before interview.
Deadline for applications 15th July 2020
Interviews: 16th & 17th July 2020
The School and Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and will expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.