Forward Futures is an established Recruitment Specialist providing a high-quality service to Education professionals seeking temporary & contract positions with a leading FE College within North Somerset.
We are currently seeking a Vocational instructor/ Assessor to deliver a Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology. You will deliver both practical and theory elements, Client care and communication in beauty-related industries, manicure and pedicure treatments. This delivery is to take place on Tuesday evenings.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• The ability to work as a team and on their own
• A keen eye for detail
• A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
• An alignment to a can-do culture
• Level 2 qualification or above Nail Technology or equivalent
• knowledge of MS office and IT skills
• An Assessors award is desirable but not essential
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Flexible, term-time hours
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected college.
• Good opportunities for personal and career development
• Pension Scheme
• Access to gym and free access to employee assistance programme
Forward Futures is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.