Newly Qualified Teacher
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Contract Term: 1 Year
Salary: Main Scale
Required: September 2021
The Governors would like to appoint a Newly Qualified class teacher at Huntingdon Academy.
Huntingdon is a multi-cultural, 'outstanding' inner city school, dedicated to attaining high standards for its pupils.
Huntingdon is part of the L.E.A.D Academy Trust which is a dynamic cluster of schools committed to working collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for all children.
We are looking for a talented practitioner who:-
- is or has the potential to be an outstanding classroom teacher;
- has high expectations of pupil progress;
- is an excellent team player;
- can communicate effectively;
- has flair and creativity.
In return the successful candidate will:-
- be a member of a dynamic team of professionals;
- be supported through L.E.A.D.'s high quality training and coaching;
- be part of a forward thinking academy.
Visits welcomed on the following dates:
- Wednesday 19th May 11am
- Wednesday 19th May 3pm
Please telephone school office on O115 9156841 to book a visit.
Closing date: Friday 28th May 12pm
Interviews: W/C 7th June
Huntingdon Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce