Job Title: Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Salary: Main scale teacher grades (£24,373 - £35,971) per annum
Hours: Full time permanent (job share on part time basis will be considered)
Required from: September 2020
Closing Date: Rolling recruitment – applications considered on receipt
Interviews: 12 March 2020
Attend our recruitment event to find out more, get tips on making a strong application and meet our wonderful team.
- Are you looking to secure your NQT position in an amazing school and wider partnership?
- Are you the sort of teacher who would turn the classroom into a dragon’s lair? How about dressing up as a factor ninja or crashing an assembly dressed as a Knight? Would you organise a sleepover in school to investigate if farms animals actually do run the school?
- If the sound of this gets you excited, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who:
- Delights in being with children and puts the children’s well-being before anything else.
- Embraces creativity and has a positive outlook on life.
- Is fascinated by the learning process and actively seeks new ideas & research.
- Is on a mission to continually develop themselves as facilitators of learning.
- Loves supporting and inspiring fellow staff and students.
- Has great ideas and wants to share them!
- Sincerely values every member of the school community.
- Believes in each and every child and has high aspirations for their achievement.
- Has the ability to make learning fun and engaging whilst ensuring all children are appropriately challenged.
- Is prepared to go the extra mile with a smile on their face!
What we want most is the right person for our schools, so the responsibilities are
- You will be an amazing trainee who is able to inspire children to love learning.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and work in a team.
- You will be interested in ensuring the right interventions are being used across the school and work with our Teaching Assistants to be even more amazing than they already are.
- You will show a thirst to continually improve to ensure that every day counts for our children.
You will have access to significant professional development that will improve your day to day practice and set you on the road to the next stage of your career. You will have plenty of opportunities for career development progression by tapping into the many opportunities the Teaching School and Flying High Trust has to offer.
You will benefit from being part of a very committed and dedicated team who support each other, laugh in the staffroom and never let the grass grow under their feet!
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged (as you can probably tell we are extremely proud of our children and school). Please contact the school office to arrange a visit.
Please note there are NQT opportunities across our partnership and your application can be considered for these also.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment; therefore all positions are offered subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS disclosure and references confirming your suitability to work with children.
We are committed to the development of community cohesion and the prevention of extremism and radicalisation and the promotion of equality and diversity, free from discrimination.