Weeks Per Year: 52
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Northumberland Heath, Peareswood, Willow Bank Primary School
Start Date: September 2021
Closing Date of Position: 30th May 2021
We are passionate about improving the quality of life chances for the people in our communities and believe that everyone has a champion within them. It is our passion to support all of our staff, through progression, development and care to empower them to reveal their champion within.
Will you be our next champion?
We have vacancies across all of our Bexley schools, if you have a preference for a specific school or schools, please let us know when applying.
What you will need to succeed:
• QTS or relevant teaching qualification such as EYPS and excellent knowledge and experience of teaching
• Passion and dedication to the profession
• Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
• High expectations for behaviour and learning
• An eagerness to try new and innovative ideas
• Understanding of whole child development
What you will get in return:
• The opportunity to join our network of professionals (and well being dogs)
• The opportunity make a real difference to lives of our children and their families
• The platform and safe space to be who you are and experiment, trial and embrace new opportunities
• Amazing, enthusiastic children
• Support from a network of colleagues and senior leaders
• Cross-Trust learning, development, moderation and support
• Cross-Trust celebration and events
• Excellent CPD opportunities delivered in house and from our external partners
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
• Free parking in our large staff carparks
• The opportunity to attend a paid, supportive induction throughout July
If you are interested joining us, apply today and we will do the rest. We are recruiting for newly qualified teachers at all of our schools, so please do apply for a vacancy today.
Please contact Karys Eagle for further information.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. References will be obtained prior to the post being confirmed.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. The school is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery.