NQT Class Teacher (Fixed Term)
Parkland Primary School
32.5 hours per week
MPS1 - £25,714
Start date: 23rd August 2021, fixed term for one academic year (until 31st August 2022)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated teacher who will be committed to improving outcomes for all of our children, along with a passion for providing inspirational learning experiences.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Q.T.S (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree (desirable).
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification attached to assist in your application.
WHY CHOOSE US
It is our mission to provide our pupils with a stimulating and engaging curriculum in a safe and secure environment. We believe that emotional wellbeing is essential in developing positive behaviour and academic success. We value and respect all individuals and our ethos gives our community the confidence to achieve their full potential and to be the best that they can be, and in doing so make a positive contribution to society.
Discovery Schools Academy Trust is dedicated to improving learning and teaching by creating a culture that promotes excellence. The needs of all children are placed at the heart of all decision making regardless of the school they attend. Teaching and learning excellence is shared through learning networks, sharing of ideas and materials as well as leading practitioners between schools. Discovery has developed a school improvement system which focuses on improving outcomes for all children. It also places staff development, talent management and succession planning at the heart of achieving outstanding organisations.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Pension Scheme. Employee benefits such as childcare vouchers and retail discounts.
- On-site parking.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 26th May 2021 - 9am
Interview Date: Friday 28th May 2021
Start Date: Monday 23rd August 2021
Parkland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).