Required for Autumn 2019
NQT Class Teacher FTE (MPS 1-6)
This post will be full time and is suitable for an NQT. It presents an exciting opportunity to work with colleagues from across all schools within our Executive Headship partnership, although the post-holder will be based at one of the above schools. The exact base is still to be confirmed.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent practitioner who:
- has the knowledge and skills to teach and work with Reception, Key Stage 1 or 2
- brings excellence, enthusiasm and enjoyment to teaching and learning
- has the ability to work using own initiative at a highly professional level
- develops each child’s potential to learn and achieve; encourages confidence and self esteem
- is willing to be part of a high performing team
- will uphold our strong Christian values and high standards of behaviour
- is willing to become involved in the full life of the school
- could offer the flexibility to work across any of the schools as reasonably required
In return we can offer:
- enthusiastic and well-behaved pupils in small classes
- friendly and supportive staff, parents and Governors
- a caring Christian ethos
- a range of high quality professional development opportunities
- a beautiful rural location with endless possibilities to succeed
Our schools are set in rural Leicestershire and currently have between 39- 86 pupils on roll. Our pupils are very well behaved and highly motivated; staff and governors are friendly, welcoming and hard working. There are excellent CPD opportunities and we hold an excellent relationship with the Leicester Diocese and DLAT.
The successful applicant will have to meet all the requirements of the post and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
All schools within our Trust are committed to the protection and safety of our pupils.
All applicants should state their curriculum strengths and interests and be clear about how they intend to commit to becoming an outstanding practitioner.
Please contact us for further details and/or to speak to the Executive Head teacher
Closing Date for applications: Wednesday 5th June 2019 9am
Interviews w/c Monday 10th June 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check