Newly Qualified Teacher
The Governors would like to appoint a Newly Qualified class teacher at Huntingdon Academy.
Huntingdon is a lively, multi-cultural, ‘outstanding’ inner city school, dedicated to attaining high standards for its pupils.
Huntingdon is part of the L.E.A.D. Academy Trust which is a dynamic cluster of schools committed to working collaboratively to deliver the best outcomes for all children.
We are looking for a talented practitioner who:-
- is or has the potential to be an outstanding classroom teacher;
- has high expectations of pupil progress;
- is an excellent team player;
- can communicate effectively;
- has flair and creativity.
In return the successful candidate will:-
- be a member of a dynamic team of professionals;
- be supported through L.E.A.D.’s high quality training and coaching;
- be part of a forward thinking academy.
Please note: The school is currently closed due to Covid- 19/only open for the children of key workers/vulnerable children. Due to this, we are unable to facilitate visits at this present time. However, you are encouraged to contact the school to discuss the role in more detail, as well as the opportunities we offer to our staff on O115 915 6841. We are awaiting further guidance on when we will be able to interview, but anticipate this could potentially be via phone/Skype.
Closing date: 31st March 2020.
Intervie date: April 2020.
Huntingdon Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. To achieve our commitment, we will ensure continuous development and improvement of robust safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce