To start: September 2022
Broomhill Infant School is seeking to appoint enthusiastic professionals, who have high expectations of themselves and their pupils, and is committed to improving the lives of our children.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our highly professional, friendly team.
We are seeking to appoint experienced Nursery teacher as a Maternity cover to the end of February 2023.
The person appointed will have experience, genuine enthusiasm and commitment for working with children of all abilities to raise standards and challenge our pupils to be the best they can.
- Be a good/outstanding classroom teacher and highly proficient in all aspects of the professional standards.
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Have high expectations of yourself and the children you work with.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Will be committed to working as part of a team.
For the right candidate, we will offer:
- Extensive support and CPD.
- A welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic and supportive staff team.
- Highly motivated leaders with a relentless focus to raise pupils’ achievement.
- A dedicated Governing Body.
- Supportive parents/carers and children who are keen to learn.
We warmly welcome candidates coming to visit the school prior to application; please contact the school to arrange.
Applicants will be interviewed on receipt of successful application.
Interviews: Thursday 16th June 2022.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred List.
Broomhill Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.