Nursery Class Teacher (Maternity cover)
We are looking for an exceptional Class Teacher to join our EYFS team, in Nursery.
Start date: 1
st September 2019, until May 2020 or the return of the current post holder.
Blaise Primary and Nursery School
Bristol BS10 7EJ
Head Teacher - Mr Massimo Bonaddio
Our School Vision:
Creating success, laying foundations, thriving on challenge and believing we can.
- Have a passion for learning and teaching?
- Have high expectations of achievement and standards for all?
- Motivate and inspire?
- Have drive and ambition?
- Thrive on challenge and want to make a difference?
- Innovative and proactive?
- Confident and skilled with professional standards and expectations?
- Focused on ensuring every child achieves?
- Must apply for this position and help us achieve our vision of creating success
- Join a strong, dedicated team that is forward thinking and creative
- Work with highly motivated children who are interested and excited by learning
- Work in an environment where each member of our community is valued and nurtured
- Be part of a team committed to the professional development of its entire staff
Visits to the school prior to application are encouraged so please contact the school to
arrange a mutually convenient time and date.
For further details or if you have problems completing the online application please email
the school or contact the School Office by telephone.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS record check.
Closing date: Midday on Wednesday 22nd May
Interviews: will be held on Friday 24th May
Information about our Appointments Procedure:-
Normally we would expect to acknowledge all applications, but we hope you will
understand that in some circumstances this is not possible. If you have not heard within a period of two weeks from the closing date, please assume that on this occasion your
application has been unsuccessful.
We take up references prior to interview and all appointments are subject to a police
check in accordance with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 which requires the disclosure of criminal background of those with access to children.
To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 we request candidates to bring
with them to interview evidence of their right to employment in the United Kingdom.
If you have any queries about this vacancy please contact Mrs Warren, School
Blaise Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.