This is a fixed term position required for 32.5 hours per week required for a Nursery full-time class from 6th January 2020 until 31st August 2020.
The Governing Body wish to recruit a dynamic and committed Foundation Phase practitioner to join our successful team at Neyland Community School.
We are looking for applicants with Foundation Phase experience who will:
* Support the aims and ethos of our school
* Be highly organised and thoroughly prepared
* Bring enthusiasm to their classroom and excite and engage all pupils in their learning
* Demonstrate strong Foundation Phase practice
* Have high expectations of all children and a determination to achieve high standards
* Be prepared to bring new ideas and support colleagues, improving their own practice and that of others
We can offer a warm, nurturing school community underpinned by a strong ethos; the support of a hardworking, committed team of staff and governors and happy children who are keen to learn. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of and to shape Foundation Phase practice in our school.
Safeguarding and Child Protection are key priorities for Pembrokeshire's Children's and Schools Service. We aim to support vulnerable children and young people to ensure they are as safe as they can possibly be. Our schools are committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and will take action to safeguard their well-being, and acknowledge that children have a right to protection. This is supported in the general ethos of all schools.
This post is subject to a DBS disclosure check.
Neyland Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.