EYFS Class Teacher Vacancy for January 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic Early Years teacher to join our team here at Laceyfields Academy. We need professionals who are committed to providing a creative curriculum, which supports all children to learn effectively. Everyone who visits us comments on the calm purposeful atmosphere, the enthusiasm our children have for learning and the great sense of team amongst staff and children alike.
We have a strong ethos of continuing professional development across every team at Djanogly Learning Trust. Leaders know that children succeed because of the commitment, knowledge and professionalism of our team who provide high quality learning experiences.
We need a teacher who:
• Has high expectations for themselves, colleagues and all children
• Is committed to providing high quality, creative learning experiences for all
• Has excellent communication skills
• Has a strong belief in positive behaviour management
• Is innovative and creative
• Knows that we are all learners and are committed to continued professional development
• Has a good sense of humour (it helps)
In return, we offer you:
• A professional and supportive team intent on continued improvement for all
• A positive working environment where everyone is valued
• A purposeful environment where good behaviour and good manners are a priority
• High quality professional support and development
• A full day for planning and assessment every week for all class teachers
• A 2 year programme of support if you are an NQT
• Real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and teachers second!
If you think this sounds like you then come and visit us to see for yourself. Visits to our academies are positively encouraged. Please phone or email to arrange a mutually convenient appointment. Find out if we’re right for you!
Djanogly Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We follow safer recruitment procedures and will require enhanced DBS clearance and references from past employers.
Djanogly Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and
expects all staff to share this commitment. All new staff with the Trust will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and all other safeguarding requirements in accordance with DfE legislation.
Senior leaders are all accredited Designated Safeguarding Leads who staff should refer any
safeguarding concerns to straight away. All members of staff will received training in line with our safeguarding and child protection policy.