WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE PART OF A UNIQUE SCHOOL COMMUNITY WITH HIGH ASPIRATIONS FOR ALL CHILDREN?
ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER?
At Beecholme Primary School, we are looking for a passionate EYFS class teacher with high expectations and proven ability to deliver high quality teaching while successfully nurturing and inspiring our pupils. This exciting opportunity is for a highly motivated teacher wanting to join an aspirational school that is focused on ensuring all children and staff reach their potential. The successful candidate will also have the skills to work as part of a team, establishing effective working relationships with strong interpersonal skills.
WHY CHOOSE US
Beecholme Primary is a friendly, one-form entry school. Located in Mitcham, near the border of Streatham and Tooting, it is a real hidden gem. Our diverse setting boasts more than twenty languages and a rich, cultural atmosphere that is celebrated in everything that we do. The children talk about being part of a Beecholme family, with friendship and support spanning across year groups and key stages. Building relationships with families and communities is at the heart of what we do here and we pride ourselves on our strong ethos of inclusion. We are lucky enough have extensive grounds with an abundance of outdoor space to support learning across the curriculum.
You will have the opportunity to work in a dedicated and close-knit team who are all passionate about providing the best possible outcomes for our pupils. Our teachers and support staff work closely together and there is a strong atmosphere of trust. Amongst teachers, there is a high level of collaboration and support.
We work alongside four other schools within our trust, collaborating and sharing good practice, whilst maintaining what makes us unique.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Salary Main pay scale (Inner-London Allowance)
• Very high expectations of what can be achieved
• a proven track record in raising pupil attainment
• an understanding of how children learn
• A friendly and innovative school team
• Wonderful children with an incredible willingness to learn with excellent behaviour
• A great opportunity to be a part of an exciting and forward thinking trust working in partnership with other schools;
• Opportunities of high level training, guidance and support
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A detailed knowledge of the EYFS framework and its means of delivery
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
• A proactive, positive, calm and flexible work ethic
• Creative approach to deliver the curriculum
• High expectations of themselves and the children and team they work with
• The ability to work as a team
• The ability to work towards deadlines
• The ability to motivate both children and your colleagues
• Resilience and a good sense of humour
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to contact the Headteacher for an informal conversation from Monday, 6th June-Friday, 10th June 2022
Application deadline: Friday, 10th June 2021- 3pm
Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 14th June 2022
Beecholme Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note that this post requires an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.