Two, Three and Four Year Old Deputy Practitioner
Start date: ASAP
Hours of work: Term time 8.30am to 3.30pm
- 30 minutes unpaid lunch break
- 43.50 paid weeks per year
Salary: £9.43 to £10.15 per hour depending on experience
Reports to: The Nursery Teacher , Foundation Stage and Senior Leadership
“Hand in hand in God’s loving family, we will dream and learn growing into the best we can be.”
An exciting opportunity is available for enthusiastic individuals to work within Holy Family Catholic Primary Nursery which will welcome children aged two to four.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing a high standard of care for all children attending the Nursery and fully implement the EYFS ensuring varied play and learning opportunities.
- Supporting the Nursery Teacher in delivering the Statutory Frame of the Early Years Foundation stage including the Safeguarding and Welfare requirements.
- Working in partnership with parents, and within the local Catholic community.
- Fully understanding the School’s policies and procedures and become part of school life.
- Fully supporting the key person system and complete all assessments of children assigned as directed by the Nursery Teacher.
- Working as part of a team supporting each other cooperatively.
- Safeguarding children to the highest standard at all times as a first priority.
- High standards at all times as a first priority.
Closing Date: Monday 9th December 2019 12noon
Interviews to be held: Wednesday 11th December
For more information and an application form please contact the school. Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact us to arrange a time.
‘There is a positive sense of purpose across the school. Staff are proud to work at the school and morale is high.’ Ofsted Report June 2016
Holy Family Catholic Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Holy Family Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.