Farnborough Grange Nursery & Infant School is looking for a fantastic Nursery Key Worker to join our school from September 2021 working 32.5 hours term time only.
We are looking for an experienced Key Worker who would like the challenges of a Nursery class. We are an Ofsted graded ‘Good School’ with a vibrant curriculum themed around enquiries of learning and with a strong emphasis on education for a sustainable future.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is level 3 qualified
- Is patient, organised, nurturing and calm
- Can use their own initiative and work independently
- Has excellent communciation and interpersonal skills
- Is able to work closely with the Nursery teacher to make a positive difference to attainment and progress.
We can offer you:
- A supportive and caring team who are enthusiastic and talented and work closely to achieve the best for all the children
- Models of excellent practice of teaching, learning and leadership
- An exciting chance to join a nuturing team
Visits to the school are highly recommended.
Please note that we shall take up references before the interview. It is essential therefore, that all reference details supplied are correct, up to date and include a current e-mail address.
We reserve the right to employ a suitable candidate before the advert end date.
Farnborough Grange Nursery Infant Community School and The Good Shepherd Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this committment. We ensure that all our employment practises reflect this committment.
The Good Shepherd Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant pre-employment checks, including a Section 128 Check.