We are seeking to appoint a creative, energetic and enthusiastic EYFS teacher or EYFS Level 6 Practitioner to join our hard working and dedicated staff team. The successful candidate will be deployed to work within a Nursery at one of our schools within the Banbury cluster, which include Longford Park Primary School, Hardwick Primary School, William Morris Primary School and the brand new Cherry Fields Primary School. The individual will need to be committed to supporting children to achieve the very best they can through an engaging and inspiring curriculum. They will be prepared to work hard and respond positively to the challenges of day to day school life. They will be innovative and creative in their teaching and be a strong team player.
About the Banbury Cluster
Consisting of four schools, the Banbury cluster have a collaborative approach towards working, which means the schools can work closely together to provide an outstanding educational experience to the local communities. The schools benefit from being able to share resources and support each other where needed. It will also allow for more opportunities for career progression across the cluster and give you the chance to enhance your professional development. Longford Park (Nursery to Year 3) and Cherry Fields (Nursery to Reception) are exciting, brand new schools. Hardwick is a fantastic, established one form entry primary school and William Morris is an outstanding, one form entry primary school
What we are looking for
- Someone with experience working in EYFS, with either QTS, EYT/EYP or relevant Level 6 qualification
- Be dynamic, enthusiastic and motivated
- Be enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
- Be a confident and clear communicator with parents
- A commitment to raise the achievement of all students of all abilities
- A successful track record of improving performance outcomes
Why work in our Banbury cluster?
- A supportive and approachable senior management team across the cluster
- Continuous personal development through our tailored CPD programme.
- An exciting chance to assist in the educational progression of young children.
- Job satisfaction.
- Recognition of previous school continuous service.
- Enhanced maternity and sickness entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an expanding, developing and well equipped nursery provision.
Thrive in a career at GLF Schools
GLF Schools is a dynamic, forward thinking and rapidly expanding Academy Trust with many career opportunities for new and existing staff.
Each school in our Trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from dedicated and experienced regional and Trust teams. Our schools serve to meet the needs of its own local community yet all are united in their core purpose of providing an outstanding educational experience.
GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish. Our offer includes:
- Continuous Professional Development
- Work life and family friendly policies
- Flexible Working
- Staff Wellbeing
- Career Pathways and Talent Management
- Staff Benefits
- Community and Collaboration
- Valued Worker Scheme
Salary- MPR/UPR for qualified teachers / Unqualified pay scale for Level 6 practitioners
Start Date - 1st September 2020
Closing date for applications – 5th June 2020
Interview date - w/c 15th June 2020 (to take place via video link)
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities. We particularly welcome applicants from under- represented groups including those based on ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
We also reserve to right to interview shortlisted candidates ahead of the closing date.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.