LEAPS NURSERY MANAGER
Redhill and Reigate borders for 2 ½ to 4 year olds
Term time only
Closing date - Monday 21st February at 12.00 noon
Interviews – Wednesday 23rd February 2022
• an experienced Nursery Manager looking for an exciting new role?
• a great communicator with a genuine passion for early education?
• able to create a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for all children, staff and families?
• confident to lead a talented team to a good or outstanding Ofsted rating?
• opportunities for professional collaboration with other EYFS settings in the Trust.
• legal, financial, HR and safeguarding support, enabling all our leaders and managers to focus creatively on the education and wellbeing of the children.
• excellent terms, conditions and benefits in line with all our settings
Well-qualified candidates with experience in private day care settings or Teachers with EYFS qualifications, recent training and experience in a school-based nursery setting could thrive in this role.
· Deep knowledge and understanding of current EYFS 0-5 best practice
· Strong commitment to all aspects of keeping children safe
· Minimum Level 3 Childcare Qualification (or equivalent)
· Experience of leading or managing in a pre-school setting
· Mature, positive, problem-solving attitude
· Willingness to commit to ongoing further training
· Graduate qualification in relevant area
If you believe this role is for you, we would love to hear from you. Informal conversations welcomed, please call us at Everychild Trust. Visits arranged if COVID restrictions continue to permit.
Please send your complete application form to us.
Also, if you have any questions, please do get in touch with us via Sue, our Trust Administrator.
Everychild Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.