We are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant/Nursery Nurse (Level 3 – Grade 6) to cover Maternity Leave in our Foundation Stage Unit for 36.25 hours per week – term time only + 5 days. This post is to start as soon as possible.
Kingswood Parks opened as a brand new primary academy in September 2014 and is located on the popular Kingswood Parks private housing development. The school’s popularity has exceeded all expectations and we have recently undergone major building works to double the size of our school. Our children are delightful and their parents are extremely supportive.
Kingswood Parks is a member of a small multi-academy trust (North Carr Collaborative Academy Trust – NCCAT) currently consisting of three schools. We share a passion and belief in the children of Hull and our vision of ‘Achieving more together’ is epitomised on a day to day by the staff across our schools.
Who are we looking for?
• Someone who has experience of working within Early Years;
• Excellent literacy and numeracy skills;
• Knowledge of EYFS Curriculum and Assessment procedure;
• Enthusiastic, passionate and willing to go the extra mile.
As a member of the North Carr Collaborative Academy Trust we offer:
• An opportunity to be part of a collaborative trust and work alongside a range of outstanding teachers and professionals;
• The opportunity to work alongside staff who are passionate in their drive to ensure that every child becomes the best they can be;
• Bespoke quality professional development;
• Outstanding working environments and high quality resources;
• Committed and experienced governance.
North Carr Collaborative Academy Trust is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
If you have not heard anything within two weeks of the closing date, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
Kingswood Parks Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.