Are you an EYFS Nursery Practitioner? Would you like to join our outstanding school?
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Bramley C of E Infant and Nursery School. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual. You will need to hold an NNEB or level 3 childcare qualification.
The ideal candidate will be a caring, patient, and a highly effective member of staff who is able to work from his or her own initiative. Experience of working in an Early Years school setting is essential.
26 hours - Term Time Only
S5 £21,169 - £23,367 full-time equivalent
Pro rata £13,033 - £14,386 (based on 26 hrs per week, 39 weeks per year)
We are happy to consider those looking for more or fewer hours per week, please state any preference in your application form.
Start date no later than 7 January 2020. Earlier if candidate available.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- NNEB or Level 3 Childcare
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- A can-do attitude.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Bramley C of E Aided Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.