Bramley C of E (VA) Infant and Nursery School is an outstanding school near Guildford which is constantly growing and looking to improve. We are seeking a EYFS Nursery Practitioner to join our team. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual. You will need to hold an NNEB or level 3 childcare qualification. The ideal candidate will be a caring, patient, and a highly effective member of staff who is able to work from his or her own initiative. Experience of working in an Early Years school setting is essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
- Good opportunities for personal and career development.
Permanent Contract at S5, £8,521 to £9,406 pro rata (£21,169 - £23,367 FTE).
Term Time (39 weeks), 17 hours per week.
Wednesday and Friday 8:15am - 3:15pm with 1/2 hour for lunch.
Thursday 8:30am - 12:30pm.
We are happy to consider those looking for more or fewer hours per week, please state any preference in your application form.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
- NNEB or Level 3 Childcare
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative.
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
- A can-do attitude.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Visits to school are encouraged; to make an appointment please contact the school office.
Bramley C of E Aided Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.