Lawn Primary & Nursery School, Swindon are looking for a Room Leader to manage the day to day organisation of Sweetpeas (Lawn’s 3 & 4 year old provision) and to ensure high standards of care, education, safety and well-being of children, their families and pre-school staff. Term of Contract:
Required From: 4 January 2021
Closing Date for Applications: Midday on Monday 30th November 2020, shortlisted candidates will be informed by the end of the same day
Interview Date: Week commencing 30 November 2020 day to be confirmed.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week working 5 days per week, 08.30-12.00 & 12.30-15.30
Salary: M Grade
An opportunity has arisen to lead a team of professionals, devoted to the care of 3 & 4 year olds in our Nursery and to join our team of enthusiastic and caring staff. The successful candidate should have recent experience of working with pre-school children.
We are looking for a Room Leader who has:
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in Child Care or related area
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience, working in a Preschool/Nursery setting, ideally already in a senior practitioner or room leader role
- Excellent working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and current Ofsted statutory guidance
- Knowledge and proven practical experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents
For further details please refer to the attached person spec and job description.