Park Spring Primary School, Leeds requires a Part-time Nursery Class Teacher 0.6 FTE (Wed, Thurs & Fri.), to cover maternity, to start 21st October 2020.
Are you the special person we are looking for who goes the extra mile?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Nursery classroom teacher to join our friendly, supportive and hard-working team from October 2020. (0.6 FTE, Wed, Thurs. & Fri.)
We can offer:-
- Friendly, enthusiastic and well motivated children
- High expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- A dedicated staff team who are committed to supporting teachers new to school
- Opportunities for high quality and personalised continuous professional development
- Exciting new EYFS classrooms in our newly built extension, set in extensive and delightful grounds
We are looking for a teacher who:-
- Is talented and dedicated with recent experience in teaching in the Early Years
- Has high expectations and is committed to raising standards, particularly in Communication and Language
- Demonstrates a commitment to working as part of a team with all staff
- Is an enthusiastic and imaginative individual who will create a stimulating and vibrant learning environment for our Nursery
- Can manage and organise classroom support effectively.
We are currently unable to offer visits to the school, but you are welcome to call the school to speak to the Headteacher or EYFS Leader.(Please contact Debbie Ash, at school,to arrange this.) Further information can also be found on our school website.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all children and expects our staff, volunteers and parents to share this commitment.
Appointments are made subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
The closing date for applications will be 12.00 noon on Monday 28th September, 2020 and interviews will take place, via Zoom, on Tuesday 6th October, 2020.
Park Spring Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.