Collis Primary School is looking for a full-time or part-time Nursery Teacher to join our team ideally from September 2020 or October half term.
Are you a talented teacher looking for an exciting opportunity as a classroom teacher? We wish to appoint a Nursery/Early Years class teacher who can build on the wonderful practice in our school and continue to make Collis a place where great things happen for all our children.
We aim to relentlessly bring out the best in everyone by expecting nothing less than the best. To achieve these high standards, we place great importance on pupil and staff well-being.
At Collis we encourage children to develop as individuals within our strong and supportive community. A broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum is offered, supported by a wide range of extra-curricular activities.
Collis was judged ‘Outstanding in all areas’ in December 2014. ‘Pupils’ behaviour is outstanding in class and around the school. They have excellent attitudes to learning and a real thirst for knowledge’ – Ofsted December 2014. Our vision of ‘Learning to make the world a better place’ incorporates the 5 Cs of Collis: Care, Challenge, Collaboration, Courage and Creativity.
The successful candidates will have a passion for teaching while being ready to join our friendly and forward thinking school. They will be child centred and have the highest aspirations for all, including those with Special Educational Needs. They will be an inspirational, dynamic teacher with high levels of personal energy and passion.
Collis Primary School is a forward thinking, optimistic and Outstanding school in the heart of Teddington, with a nursery and nearly 800 pupils. Designated a National Support School by the National College we are a growing school with many exciting opportunities. We are a hub for excellent training and CPD, offering a programme that links the latest educational thinking to our learning and well-being philosophy. Full details of our training are on our website.
Could you be one of our teachers?
The successful candidate will be:
• A strong practitioner
• Ambitious, flexible and positive about change
• Emotionally intelligent
• Knowledgeable in curriculum development and delivery
• Innovative and adaptable in finding solutions to challenges
• Committed to the Collis ethos and vision
Collis Primary School will provide:
• A highly supportive and forward-thinking environment
• The opportunity to develop your skills through our environment of innovation and leading-edge thinking
• The chance to nurture a brilliant community of children who are eager to learn
• A vibrant collaborative culture with a dedicated, talented and committed staff
• A dedicated and experienced leadership team
• A supportive governing body which is committed to your ongoing professional development
• A positive and supportive relationship with parents and other community partners
Tours of the school will be given on the interview day.
More information about the school can be found on our website.
Application forms must reach the Head Teacher by 9am on Tuesday 14th July with interviews being held on Wednesday 15th July or Thursday 16th July.
CVs will not be accepted.
Collis Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any appointment will be subject to Disclosure & Barring Service check.