JOIN US! Whitemoor Academy, Primary and Nursery are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Nursery Teacher to start at September 2021.
Are you a qualified Early Years Teacher with QTS?
We are looking to recruit an experienced Early Years Teacher with a strong background in Nursery teaching to start in September 2021. The aim of the school is to ensure everyone has fun, works hard and feels safe, and the curriculum focuses on creativity, academic success and personal development. This a very inclusive Primary school.
As the role will be working in Early Years, we are eager to source a caring and passionate Teacher, with previous experience of working in either Nursery or Reception with in a primary school setting, or alternatively a pre-school or Private Nursery setting.
The roles require teachers with:
• Experience of teaching within EYFS.
• Strong Phonics experience.
• The natural ability to plan and deliver the current Early Years curriculum with confidence.
• The ability to provide engaging, quality education to pupils
• The ability be creative and demonstrate fun and intelligent classroom management skills
• The ability to build strong relationships with the school staff, children and parents
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
This Academy Offers:
• A happy & successful primary school committed to securing high levels of achievement for all pupils
• An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners
• Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and focus on learning
If this sounds like the role for you, please do get in touch..
It is essential you have the Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) to be considered for this role.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed, although due to current measures these would need to be arranged in accordance with out Covid Risk Assessments. Please contact the School Office on 0115-978-6351 to arrange a mutually convenient time and to request an application pack.
Please note that all vacancies close at 12 noon on the closing date Friday 30th April 2021
Whitemoor Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).