1 Year Fixed Term
Peareswood Primary School are looking to recruit a full time teacher to deliver the nursery provision at the school, Monday to Friday, starting from 1st September 2021 until 31st August 2022. We welcome applications from teachers at any stage in their career, whether newly qualified or experienced, who are looking for a new start in a happy, supportive and caring school.
As part of a Trust, our schools work collaboratively with each other to share best practice and ensure the education offer for our children is that best it can be.
We are passionate about improving the quality of life chances for the people in our communities and believe that everyone has a champion within them. It is our passion to support all of our staff, through progression, development and care to empower them to reveal their champion within.
Our nursery provision plays such an important part of our children's education and helping them start them on their journey to develop and grow.
Will you be our next champion?
What you will need to succeed:
• QTS or relevant teaching qualification such as EYPS, EYTS and excellent knowledge and experience of teaching
• Passion and dedication to the profession
• Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
• High expectations for behaviour and learning
• An eagerness to try new and innovative ideas
• Understanding of whole child development
What you will get in return:
• The opportunity to join our network of professionals and work collaboratively with others with different experience and skills
• The opportunity make a real difference to lives of our children and their families
• The platform and safe space to be who you are and experiment, trial and embrace new opportunities
• Amazing, enthusiastic children
• Support from a network of colleagues and senior leaders
• Cross-Trust learning, development, moderation and support
• Cross-Trust celebration and events
• Excellent CPD opportunities delivered in house and from our external partners
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
• Free parking in our staff carpark
If you are ready to apply, please click the quick apply button to apply now. Alternatively, if you wish you to have an informal chat with the Headteacher, please contact the school office.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if we suitable candidate is found.
Peareswood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.