Part time Nursery Teacher required for a Maternity Cover
at St Richard’s CE Primary School
Experienced teachers and NQTS are warmly welcome to apply
Governors are looking to appoint an excellent part time Nursery teacher to cover a maternity leave working five mornings per week to join our supportive team of dedicated professionals from 24th February 2020. We warmly welcome you to come and visit us. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in June 2018 and ‘Good’ in our last SIAMS inspection, we are a small, friendly church school looking for a well organised, enthusiastic, dedicated nursery teacher. If you are passionate about teaching then we want to meet you.
• be able to plan creatively and effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
• be highly motivated with high expectations of achievement and behaviour from all pupils
• be committed to your own professional development
• be able to work as part of a hardworking, enthusiastic and committed team
• have a good sense of humour
• be someone who will make a significant contribution to the life of the school
We can offer
• a school that is dedicated to the wellbeing and professional development of the whole community, with ‘Investors in People’ accreditation and working towards ‘Wellbeing In Schools Award’
• an enthusiastic and committed team of staff who are passionate about learning
• the opportunity to develop and build an exciting curriculum to engage children’s interest and motivate them towards success
• a happy school where all children are helped to build on their strengths and develop strategies to manage their areas of development as learners
• a strong sense of community
• superb grounds with excellent facilities including a swimming pool
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and as such all post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check and satisfactory references.
Required for 24th February 2020
Salary Range: Main Pay Scale (including outer London Allowance)
The closing date for applications is 12:00 noon on 13th January, 2020. (Please note that if you have not been contacted by 14/1/20 you will not have been shortlisted)
Interviews will be held on Friday 17th January, 2020.