We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and effective Nursery Teaching Assistant to join our happy, committed team at The Mead Infant and Nursery School.
Hours are 8.30am to 3.45pm. Monday to Friday, term time only.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual who:
• Is committed, flexible and a good team player
• Has high expectations of pupil behaviour and achievement
• Is hard working and committed to continual improvement and to being the best that they can be
• Is keen to develop professional expertise and willing to learn from others
• Has a good sense of humour
In return we are proud to be able to offer you;
• A caring, friendly, supportive and highly motivated team who are proud to belong
• Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who love coming to school every day
• An environment where the well-being of all members of the school is a priority
• Supportive Parents and Governing body
• Excellent support
The Mead Infant and Nursery School is a very happy school, committed to the inclusion of children and adults from all walks of life. It has a Specialist centre for deaf children and a modern EYFS building. The school was judged to be outstanding by Ofsted in 2010.
Unfortunately, tours of the school are not possible at this time, but feel free to email the school office if you have any questions. As we are conforming to social distancing rules we will interview via Microsoft Teams or Zoom. Please do not worry about this, we will support you through the process. It is new to us all!
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response and will interview before the interview date. Therefore, we recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
The Mead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Rigorous checks will be made on the successful candidate’s credentials, including an enhanced DBS check.