NVQ 3 Qualified Teaching Assistants
Salary NJC Grade Sc3/4 15,442 – 17,309 pro rata Term Time plus 1 week
In KS1 & 2 ASD base class.
We require a new member of staff to work 8.30-3.30 Monday to Friday.
We are seeking to appoint a committed caring Teaching Assistant to support children with ASD, in our KS2 base class The position will involve working 1:1 and with small groups under the direction of the class teacher.
So if you…
- Have an NVQ 3 or equivalent.
- Good levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Are passionate about working with children.
- Are enthusiastic, understanding and caring.
- Enjoy working as part of a team in an exciting vibrant environment.
- Have a good sense of fun!
Then Foresters is the school for you!
We can offer…
A unique opportunity to work within the mainstream in a school containing an autistic spectrum disorder opportunity base.
- The opportunity to make a real difference educationally for a child.
- A chance to work in an ASD base with children who are fun, and exciting to teach.
- A supportive, caring team.
- Excellent development opportunities
If you would like to visit the school please contact Marian Jones on 020 - 8669 - 6910 to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 6th February 2019
Interviews: 14th February 2019
Foresters are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a enhanced DBS check.