An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for GEP Academies’ central team supporting the GEP Central team whilst developing business skills and studying for a level 3 apprenticeship programme in Business Administration.
You will be:
• Providing general administrative support to the GEP Senior Administrator and members of the central team.
• Providing an approachable and professional response to telephone, email and face to face questions.
• Assist with the smooth running of meetings.
• Writing and distributing minutes at meetings.
• Uploading data, formatting, photocopying and scanning documents.
• Sorting and distributing the post.
• Assist in the effective running of the office, ensuring equipment and stationery supplies are up to date.
• Updating the GEP website and social media.
• Well organised, able to prioritise workload and manage your own time.
• A strong team player.
• Have attention to detail and ability to check for accuracy.
• Interest in business administration (evidenced through education, work experience or volunteering roles).
• The ability to maintain a professional and friendly manner throughout your duties.
• GSCE/O-Level Maths and English grade C/4 or above
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office to include Word and Excel
This is a full term role working 36 hours per week over 39 weeks a year plus 2 additional weeks, during the school holidays.
You will be expected to undertake off the job training one day per week and attend the workplace on four days a week.
Guildford Education Partnership (GEP Academies) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.