Echelford Primary School is looking for a motivated team leader to manage our busy school office.
We are looking to recruit an Office Manager who will be responsible for:
• Providing professional and efficient customer service
• the smooth running of the School Office
• the quality of the pupil data on our SIMS database
• the preparation/submission of pupil and assessment returns
• pupil attendance monitoring
• administration of school lettings
• management of day-to-day ICT queries and ordering
• management of student extra-curricular provision administration – school meals & extra-curricular clubs
Hours of Work: Preferred full time. 40 hours per week, 39 weeks per year
Part time may be considered for the right candidate.
Salary: £24,642 - £28,590 fte per annum
(Dependent on experience) £23,341 - £27,080 actual per annum
Closing date: 20th February 2019, 9am
Interviews : 27th February 2019
If you would like more information about the role of Office Manager at Echelford please contact Gill Hicks on the email address given in the application details window.
Lumen Learning Trust is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. To achieve our commitment we will ensure continuous improvement and development of robust Safeguarding processes and procedures that promote a culture of Safeguarding amongst our staff and volunteers.