Do you want to work in a school:
• That is heading towards exceptional
• That is a calm, happy place for students to learn
• Where “relationships between students and staff are very respectful” (Ofsted January 2019)
If so then Bishop David Brown School is for you. We are looking to appoint a candidate who can provide professional leadership and management to the front office administration team and ensure effective procedures and systems are in place. The postholder will have functional responsibility for the front office administration support in the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an effective communicator
- Have well-developed IT skills
- Have good organisational skills
- Be experienced in working with external and internal stakeholders
- Have a can do attitude and lead by example in all tasks
This is a permanent appointment for 36 hours per week and 42 weeks per year. For further information about this role please contact Mrs Liz Challen, PA to the Head of School.
Bishop David Brown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and equality of students and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts will be subject ot satisfactory references and successful aplicants will be required to undertaken an enhanced DBS check.