Grade / Salary: Grade 9, Points 19-22 (Full Time Salary- £24,801 to £26,925)
Hours Per Week: 37 Hours Per Week, 42 Weeks Per Year
We are looking to recruit an Office Manager for our busy school office. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is highly motivated and aspirational with exceptional organisational skills and who is looking to progress.
The focus of the role includes:
- The responsibility for day to day office management
- HR/Personnel duties
- supporting finance and procurement
- Line management responsibility for the premises officer, cleaning team and lunchtime staff
- Supporting the Headteacher and SLT.
The successful individuals will support teaching staff in meeting the academic, pastoral and other needs of pupils by improving the quality of teaching and learning, thereby enabling all pupils to meet their full potential. In providing an efficient and effective financial support service, this person will assist in the provision of a comprehensive and effective administrative support service for all school services and will work closely with key personnel in the Trust corporate team.
In return, we can give you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a wider community of Discovery Schools Academy Trust
- Create an outstanding learning environment for the success of all of our children
- Play a part in continuing to develop our schools
- Receive training to support your career development
Closing Date for Applications: 11th February 2020 (9.00am)
Interview Date: week commencing 24th February 2020
Our Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure form the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).