Office Manager - Grade 7
37 hours per week, term-time plus 5 days.
8:00am to 4:00pm
FTE salary starting at £25,991 (salary is pro-rata)
Required June 2021
The Headteacher, governors and children of Collingwood Primary School are seeking to appoint a creative, resourceful, friendly and committed admin team.
Collingwood Primary is a medium sized multicultural school which sits in the heart of a caring community. The school strives to ensure children achieve both academically and socially and provides education for children from the age of three to eleven.
We are seeking to appoint a person who can demonstrate the following:
· Excellent organisational skills
· A person who is warm and empathetic
· Has high expectations for the children in our care
· Somebody who has high expectations of themselves and others.
· Someone able to communicate effectively with others.
· Previous school office experience is desirable but not essential.
In return we offer:
· Amazing children who love to learn and are committed to their community.
· Staff, Governors and Trustees who are committed, up for a challenge and excited about the future, and who care about the children that they teach.
· A school community that is keen to learn and be the very best that they can.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school on: 01482-331914
If you would like any further information please contact Laura Baxter (Head of school). Please contact Mrs Fiona Ward or Ms Emily Mansfield at HCAT HR for an application pack. (see attached advert for full details)
Closing Date for applications: Monday 24th May
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Collingwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.