We are actively seeking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised Office Manager’s based in the Slough area to successfully lead the administration team and ensure a smooth running of the school’s office. The role’s will be on a full-time permanent basis working Monday to Friday.
We are looking for candidates who have experience within administration and leading a team, you must be able to take on a range of duties, liaise with students, staff and parents and prioritise workload. You will be responsible for overseeing daily office operations ensuring an excellent office experience for internal and external visitors.
The successful candidate will have the below:
- Previous Office Management experience.
- Highly organised.
- Great telephone manner.
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills and use of Word docs.
- Ability to lead, organise, develop, and motivate staff.
If you are looking for a new role and feel you have the relevant skills for this position, then please contact us on 01276674150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.